Monday, January 31, 2011

Fossils

Believe it or not, the two illustrations below (of Charles Knight paintings) are from a resume/portfolio that I've submitted. We'll see how that turns out soon. But the project provided a good chance for a retrospective of my childhood drawings, which are awesome!

Enjoy...and click to enlarge.





Laser dragons are serious business.

Notice the hilariously sinister weasel.

This makes one of my favorite books...favorite-er.
Note the torpedoes on the sub. They knew what was coming.
Duck bill = obvious affinity for water.
Hahahaha...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your childhood drawings are adorable. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed these last moments which I spent viewing your unrelenting passion for reptiles, lazers and gene splicing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah. I love these. I'm also glad I can now visualize the difference between a mere "spitting cobra" and the "DEAD spitting cobra." Thanks child Nick.

    ReplyDelete